Our handmade ceramic planters are crafted from a luscious white stoneware and finished with a white gloss glaze on the exterior and a turquoise gloss glaze on the interior.
They each feature two of Phil’s pen and ink illustrations:
- Photos 1 & 2 show the front and back of planter 1.
- Photos 3 & 4 show the front and back of planter 2.
- Photos 5 & 6 show the front and back of planter 3.
Perfect for fans of classic Chicago two-flats, these planters will brighten any room. Their petite size is also ideal for use as a bud vase, mug, or pencil holder.
- Approximate size is 3.5” tall by 4" wide.
- Plants not included.
- Dishwasher safe. Oven and microwave use is not recommended.
- Because these are handmade, sizes and surfaces will vary slightly.
Shipping and Pick-Up
- Free local pick-up can be chosen in the Shipping section during checkout. Pick-up hours are 9am-5pm weekdays and weekends by appointment.