Some Gratitude: Newsletter, May 18, 2023
- We've put two new prints in the shop! One features "The Midcentury Homes of Chicago," and one features Andersonville's "Clark Street Corridor." See below: these are available now!
- The latter is ahead of our appearance at the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend, May 20-21 in Andersonville (specifically--Clark Street! Booth 37). These are always great events.
- You might remember we had a limited pilot for our new service, Home Portrait Studio. It's now open to any and all clients who want to capture the memory of a home. Book here. Until this Sunday at 5PM, get 10% off using DEBUT10.
- Katie is shifting focus from commissions like the Tudor planter below, to regular product releases. Her next will be a set of classic Chicago home planters, She'll post on her Instagram (and probably the Wonder City account too) when they're available.
- Phil and Carla have written about a quarter of their book on Chicago residential architecture (illustrated!). We can't wait to share it with you when it's finished.
- We're excited to have seven new retail locations selling our prints, including a new outpost from the recently re-named Midwest Nice (formerly Sacred Art, who carried our very first print!), I Love Chicago, Lost Girls Vintage, and Oleander & Artesian.
That's all for now. We always love hearing from you, so if you have an idea or general suggestion or anything, please feel free to contact us and we'll get back to you.
And if you love our work and want to stay up-to-date with new product releases and occasional updates consider subscribing to our newsletter at email@example.com.
All the best,
Phil & Katie